The Cyprus Bonsai Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NATURAL HOLLOW BASE WILD OLIVE.....

3 posters

Go down

NATURAL HOLLOW BASE WILD OLIVE..... Empty NATURAL HOLLOW BASE WILD OLIVE.....

Post  Savvas P. Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:08 pm

[img][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/img][img][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/img][img][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/img][img][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/img]
Collected on the 16 of May 2012...Why?I am sure you can see...The part that was alive apart from some new branches coming up fro th base is the trunk thats left above all the dead wood...The tree was planted in nearly 100% inorganic and you can see the results so far...Even on the main trunk it started buding...All yours.

Savvas P.

Joined date : 2011-05-02

Back to top Go down

NATURAL HOLLOW BASE WILD OLIVE..... Empty Re: NATURAL HOLLOW BASE WILD OLIVE.....

Post  Greg Thu Jun 07, 2012 6:40 pm

great finding Savvas!!
I like it and happy to see new growth.
Inorganic its fine , I would love to see more growth at the upper part thumbs up

Greg
Admin

Joined date : 2011-04-30

https://bonsaicyprus.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

NATURAL HOLLOW BASE WILD OLIVE..... Empty Re: NATURAL HOLLOW BASE WILD OLIVE.....

Post  stavros Thu Jun 07, 2012 6:49 pm

impressive base!!
is the upper part alive??
if not, then it will be very challenging to style it.

stavros

http://www.bonsaicyprus.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Savvas P. Thu Jun 07, 2012 6:53 pm

Its alive boys,and picking up....i will keep you posted....Remember this one Stavro,you noticed it when you came over...

Savvas P.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down