The Cyprus Bonsai Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Νέο μέλος ( A new member)

3 posters

Go down

Νέο μέλος  ( A new member) Empty Νέο μέλος ( A new member)

Post  Nikolas6997 Sun Jun 03, 2012 2:29 pm

Γεια σας. Ονομάζομαι Νικόλας. Είμαι από την Λεμεσό και ασχολούμαι ερασιτεχνικά με το χόμπι των bonsai από το 2009. Έχω δενδρύλια μόνο pro bonsai. Όλα είναι δικής μου παραγωγής εκτός από μια αγριελιά Yamadori από το 2010. Θα ήθελα μια υπόδειξη δια ανέβασμα φώτο.. Ελπίζω να μου δώσετε τα φώτα σας... Ευχαριστώ και καλώς σας βρήκα....

Nikolas6997
Nikolas6997

Joined date : 2012-06-03

Back to top Go down

Νέο μέλος  ( A new member) Empty Re: Νέο μέλος ( A new member)

Post  stavros Sun Jun 03, 2012 4:46 pm

Dear Nikolas,

Welcome to our forum. I hope you enjoy all the articles and pictures.

Unfortunately we cannot use greek in this forum. Please use only english.
The reason is that we have members from around the world and the 2 things that can join us is our love for bonsai and a common language which is english.
Thank you.

Stavros,
on behalf of the administrators

stavros

Joined date : 2011-05-02

http://www.bonsaicyprus.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Greg Sun Jun 03, 2012 6:47 pm

Hello Nikolas and welcome to our forum!!

Its nice to see more cypriots around.

As Stauros told you please use the english language, I hope is not a problem for you.

to download a photo just follow the step as shown below

1. At the "edit post" window, First, click on the box "host an image" (εισαγωγη εικονας) and follow the steps to upload a photo from your computer to the net.
2. When the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] windows appears click the last COPY option and Allow this action as it will be required thenafter.
3. then click the box "photo" (εικονα). Paste the link as copied earlier and click "ok"

Greg
Admin

Joined date : 2011-04-30

https://bonsaicyprus.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  stavros Mon Jun 04, 2012 12:18 pm

(my answer was written after another post in Greek by the member Nikolas6997, which was eventually deleted by the administrator)

Dear Nikolas,

it seems to me that you do not take into consideration the rules of the forum. You do not respect all other members with this behaviour.
If you want to be a member of this forum, you should use english.

If you insist of using greek, you will give no other choice but to ban you from the forum.

When you joined, you knew that the forum is english speaking.

You say that you feel sorry for the Cypriots because we prefer using a foreign language. Well my friend, unfortunately or fortunately, if you don't speak and read english, you will never have access to proper bonsai articles, or most bonsai masters in europe.
If you do not agree with this, you might as well stay with the Greek forum.
Loving our greek language is one thing, loving bonsai is another. We do not take lessons on ethics; you might as well keep them for you.

We have expanded in the bonsai world, do not worry about us. Last March we had Graham Potter (Kaizen bonsai) - the one who created the tree you use for avatar- who gave a workshop and some of our members are well known artists in europe.

This kind of behaviour will not be tolerated.
Stavros

stavros

Joined date : 2011-05-02

http://www.bonsaicyprus.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down