The Cyprus Bonsai Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WILD OLIVE STRANGE TRUNK MOVEMENT..........???

2 posters

Go down

WILD OLIVE STRANGE TRUNK MOVEMENT..........??? Empty WILD OLIVE STRANGE TRUNK MOVEMENT..........???

Post  Savvas P. Mon Mar 04, 2013 8:14 pm

Collected sometime in November 2011.I am not sure if i would collect such a tree now but still it has a character of its own.A strange base,a natural flow trunk movement that gives you a lot of choices as far as future planting angle and stylig.The tree reacted very well and now its bursting with new life.I did some primary styling and the tree is on its way....Your comments pls.....
This is October 2012....
[img][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [/img][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

After first styling in October...
[img][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [/img][img][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [/img]
MARCH 2013(after some carving was done off course)
[img][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [/img][img][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [/img][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[img][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[img][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [/img]

Savvas P.

Joined date : 2011-05-02

Back to top Go down

WILD OLIVE STRANGE TRUNK MOVEMENT..........??? Empty Re: WILD OLIVE STRANGE TRUNK MOVEMENT..........???

Post  Greg Wed Mar 06, 2013 7:11 pm

nice tree Savvas.
did you think to change the tree inclination?

Greg
Admin

Joined date : 2011-04-30

https://bonsaicyprus.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

WILD OLIVE STRANGE TRUNK MOVEMENT..........??? Empty Re: WILD OLIVE STRANGE TRUNK MOVEMENT..........???

Post  Savvas P. Thu Mar 07, 2013 4:42 pm

I thought about it many times Greg,havent decided though...We will have a chance to talk about this when we meet next saturday.....thx for your comments.

Savvas P.

Joined date : 2011-05-02

Back to top Go down

Post  Greg Fri Mar 08, 2013 6:02 pm

We can talk about this one tomorrow thumbs up

Greg
Admin

Joined date : 2011-04-30

https://bonsaicyprus.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down