The Cyprus Bonsai Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where can I buy a ready bonsai (pine) tree in Cyprus?

3 posters

Go down

Where can I buy a ready bonsai (pine) tree in Cyprus? Empty Where can I buy a ready bonsai (pine) tree in Cyprus?

Post  KaterinaM Mon Jan 20, 2014 7:30 pm

Hi, I am looking to buy a ready, grown bonsai tree in Cyprus as a birthday present! can anon advise where I can find some trees? i would prefer if it were a pine tree, any pine tree! Thank you for your assistance!

KaterinaM

Joined date : 2014-01-20

Back to top Go down

Where can I buy a ready bonsai (pine) tree in Cyprus? Empty Re: Where can I buy a ready bonsai (pine) tree in Cyprus?

Post  Greg Tue Jan 21, 2014 6:09 am

Well... you cant find a pine bonsai in Cyprus. And if you find one it will not last for long. Pines can't survive to our weather conditions. What is your budget?

Greg
Admin

Joined date : 2011-04-30

https://bonsaicyprus.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Where can I buy a ready bonsai (pine) tree in Cyprus? Empty Re: Where can I buy a ready bonsai (pine) tree in Cyprus?

Post  KaterinaM Tue Jan 21, 2014 11:40 am

I am close to 250-300 eur but I will need it withing the next 2 weeks.... it will be indoors and i would prefer if it were small...

KaterinaM

Back to top Go down

Post  Greg Tue Jan 21, 2014 11:57 am

take a ficus then. Probably will survive the indoor situation

Greg
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  KaterinaM Tue Jan 21, 2014 2:58 pm

The person really wants a miniature pine... Is there no way to get one in cyprus it should about 20-30 cm high and quite wide...

KaterinaM

Back to top Go down

Post  Savvas P. Tue Jan 21, 2014 5:15 pm

What is the point of buying something that will not last...that will die....Its a waist of money....We are not trying to be clever Katerina..we answer through our experience...if you bring a pine tree from abroad it will most likely last for 6 months if you are lucky....Have you seen many pine trees indoors,anywhere in the world(for long i mean?not for show purposes)....Bonsai trees are real trees,with real trees needs.

Savvas P.

Joined date : 2011-05-02

Back to top Go down

Post  KaterinaM Wed Jan 22, 2014 10:14 am

I understand all that and thank you for your advise! but you know how it goes when a dear one really wants something! Smile

KaterinaM

Back to top Go down

Post  Greg Wed Jan 22, 2014 11:06 am

Get him a pine then.  cheers 
Good luck!

Greg
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  KaterinaM Wed Jan 22, 2014 3:35 pm

could you advise where i can order one from?

KaterinaM

Back to top Go down

Post  Savvas P. Thu Jan 23, 2014 4:25 pm

As Greg already mentioned you cant find a pine tree bonsai in Cyprus...and strictly speaking you cant find any proper bonsai tree in Cyprus,as far as i Know that is....Now from the internet you can find but even from there you have to be carefull

Savvas P.

Joined date : 2011-05-02

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down